A Japanese client of ours is looking to INVEST up to 5 millions Euros and to BUY a company or a group of companies preferably with operations in Europe and Japan/Asia. The client is open to various types of Industries but Import-Export/Trading or Services would be better. The objective is to reorganize and to develop the business over 3 years in order to reach a turnover of 100 millions Euros. If you know anyone or any company that might be interested in selling, please contact us ASAP.
February 24, 2012
INVESTORS ARE LOOKING FOR COMPANIES TO BUY
GBMC (Global Business & Management Consulting): Based in Paris area, we are a proactive Professional Service Provider and Consultancy specialized in the following three domains: 1) EU-Japan Business Consulting (Consultancy, Import-Export, Training & Translation). 2) General Business Consulting (Business Coaching, Technical Markets Consulting) 3) Management Consulting (Interim Management, Transition Management) Please check www.gbmc.biz for details View all posts by GBMC
This entry was posted on Friday, February 24th, 2012 at 22:36 and tagged with GBMC, investment, M&A and posted in Invest. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Find out more about “The Japanese B2C Retail Industry in the Digital Age”
- NEW BOOK from Springer on the way: “Transforming Japanese Business: Rising to the Digital Challenge”
- PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT – a NEW JAPAN BUSINESS BOOK is arriving soon!
- In favour of Europe’s Renaissance
- Philippe Huysveld (GBMC) : « Japan Series » : Nouvelle série d’ouvrages (6) sur l’économie, le commerce, la société, la culture, le tourisme et l’histoire du Japon.
- Follow www.gbmc-blog.biz on WordPress.com
Japan in spring
Contact us ! email@example.com