“Mastering Japan Business”
by Philippe Huysveld (GBMC)
”Japan Series”: Livre/Book 5
“Mastering Japan Business” (by Philippe Huysveld)
A reference Book for non-Japanese executives about “How to do business in Japan“!
More information from:
OR also from:
The Ultimate Survival Guide for Business in Japan
by Philippe Huysveld
“Japan Series”: Book/Livre II
“The first edition of this book was released under digital format (eBook) in 2014. In 2015, a second edition of the eBook was released, containing, besides minor changes here and there, two important additions: Chapter VII about “the Japanese Consumer Mindset” and Chapter XI about “3 Keys for Success in Japan”. In 2017, the third edition is being released with a new Table of Contents and a revision of Chapter XI, becoming “5 Keys for Success in Japan”.
This book is targeted at business executives of companies:
• approaching the Japanese Market,
• reviewing their options in terms of Japan Entry Strategy,
• already exporting to Japan (Indirect Sales) or,
• already established and doing business in Japan (Direct Sales).
In this book, we show:
• That the Japanese Market is a great market to approach and that, provided the right methodology and marketing mix, there are great opportunities to seize in the long-term for foreign companies.
• That it is necessary to get familiar with cross-cultural differences and to understand better your Japanese clients, their country, their culture and their business system.
• How to market your products or services in Japan (B2C and B2B Marketing Guidelines).
• Which Entry Strategies are available to foreign companies to choose from and guidelines for selection.”
More information from our Press Release at http://gbmc.agence-presse.net/?p=30&preview=true
or from our website at http://www.gbmc.biz/survival-guide–e-book.html
History of the Japanese Economy
The second edition of the eBook “Lecture Economique de l’Histoire du Japon”(in French) by Philippe Huysveld – GBMC
is available now for sale on the following e-commerce sites:
1) available on LULU.COM using the following link:
2) available on YOUSCRIBE.COM using the following link:
3) available on AMAZON / Kindle (worldwide) using the following link
4) available on KOBO using the following link:
A paper copy or an english version might be available in the future, if there is a demand for it.