Tag Archives: Huysveld
GBMC’s article published in the Septembre 2017 issue (issue 50) of “The Shipping Network Magazine”, the official magazine of the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (see pages 12 and 13).
Content: Update on the status of the negotiations for the EU-Japan EPA (Economic Partnership Agreement) and Analyse of the impact of populism on a future deal.
Download the magazine (PDF file) from here: ICS – Shipping Network Magazine – 50 septembre 2017
“Mastering Japan Business”
by Philippe Huysveld (GBMC)
”Japan Series”: Livre/Book 5
A reference Book for non-Japanese executives about “How to do business in Japan“!
More information from:
OR also from:
Read my (e)Book “MOSAICA JAPONICA” and learn more about Japan’s Culture!
“MOSAICA JAPONICA: Lecture Culturelle du Japon socio-économique”
“Japan Series”: Livre/Book 3
an (e)Book (in French) about the Relations between Culture, Society and Economy in Japan
(Avec une Préface d’André Jaumotte)
Read my (e)Book “CHRONIQUE DU JAPON DES
ANNEES 90” (in French) and learn more about Japan!
Source: CHRONIQUE DU JAPON DES ANNEES 90
The Ultimate Survival Guide for Business in Japan
by Philippe Huysveld
“Japan Series”: Book/Livre II
“The first edition of this book was released under digital format (eBook) in 2014. In 2015, a second edition of the eBook was released, containing, besides minor changes here and there, two important additions: Chapter VII about “the Japanese Consumer Mindset” and Chapter XI about “3 Keys for Success in Japan”. In 2017, the third edition is being released with a new Table of Contents and a revision of Chapter XI, becoming “5 Keys for Success in Japan”.
This book is targeted at business executives of companies:
• approaching the Japanese Market,
• reviewing their options in terms of Japan Entry Strategy,
• already exporting to Japan (Indirect Sales) or,
• already established and doing business in Japan (Direct Sales).
In this book, we show:
• That the Japanese Market is a great market to approach and that, provided the right methodology and marketing mix, there are great opportunities to seize in the long-term for foreign companies.
• That it is necessary to get familiar with cross-cultural differences and to understand better your Japanese clients, their country, their culture and their business system.
• How to market your products or services in Japan (B2C and B2B Marketing Guidelines).
• Which Entry Strategies are available to foreign companies to choose from and guidelines for selection.”
More information from our Press Release at http://gbmc.agence-presse.net/?p=30&preview=true
or from our website at http://www.gbmc.biz/survival-guide–e-book.html