Here is an interesting paper found on CNN Money, debating on opportunities for Innovation rebirth following Japan’s disaster in 2011.
April 20, 2012
About a rebirth of Innovation in Japan
GBMC (Global Business & Management Consulting): Based in Paris area, we are a proactive Professional Service Provider and Consultancy specialized in the following three domains: 1) EU-Japan Business Consulting (Consultancy, Import-Export, Training & Translation). 2) General Business Consulting (Business Coaching, Technical Markets Consulting) 3) Management Consulting (Interim Management, Transition Management) Please check www.gbmc.biz for details View all posts by GBMC
This entry was posted on Friday, April 20th, 2012 at 11:04 and tagged with GBMC, Innovation, Japan, rebirth and posted in Japan. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
18 responses to “About a rebirth of Innovation in Japan”
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Find out more about “The Japanese B2C Retail Industry in the Digital Age”
- NEW BOOK from Springer on the way: “Transforming Japanese Business: Rising to the Digital Challenge”
- PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT – a NEW JAPAN BUSINESS BOOK is arriving soon!
- In favour of Europe’s Renaissance
- Philippe Huysveld (GBMC) : Â« Japan Series Â» : Nouvelle sÃ©rie dâ€™ouvrages (6) sur lâ€™Ã©conomie, le commerce, la sociÃ©tÃ©, la culture, le tourisme et lâ€™histoire du Japon.
- Follow www.gbmc-blog.biz on WordPress.com
Japan in spring
Contact us ! firstname.lastname@example.org