Today, I would like to post a paper (in French) on Group Spirit in Japan, paper published in March 1995 by “La Revue Générale”.
May 12, 2012
About Group Spirit in Japan (Esprit de groupe in French)
GBMC (Global Business & Management Consulting): Based in Paris area, we are a proactive Professional Service Provider and Consultancy specialized in the following three domains: 1) EU-Japan Business Consulting (Consultancy, Import-Export, Training & Translation). 2) General Business Consulting (Business Coaching, Technical Markets Consulting) 3) Management Consulting (Interim Management, Transition Management) Please check www.gbmc.biz for details View all posts by GBMC
This entry was posted on Saturday, May 12th, 2012 at 19:03 and tagged with Esprit de groupe, GBMC, Group Spirit, Japan and posted in Japan. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “About Group Spirit in Japan (Esprit de groupe in French)”
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Conference on Transformation of Global and Japanese Business in Digital Age
- Find out more about “The Japanese B2C Retail Industry in the Digital Age”
- NEW BOOK from Springer on the way: “Transforming Japanese Business: Rising to the Digital Challenge”
- PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT – a NEW JAPAN BUSINESS BOOK is arriving soon!
- In favour of Europe’s Renaissance
- Follow www.gbmc-blog.biz on WordPress.com
Japan in spring
Contact us ! firstname.lastname@example.org