That is the question, as discussed by McKinsey staff writers: linktopaper
September 27, 2012
To exit or not to exit an ailing business ?
GBMC (Global Business & Management Consulting): Based in Paris area, we are a proactive Professional Service Provider and Consultancy specialized in the following three domains: 1) EU-Japan Business Consulting (Consultancy, Import-Export, Training & Translation). 2) General Business Consulting (Business Coaching, Technical Markets Consulting) 3) Management Consulting (Interim Management, Transition Management) Please check www.gbmc.biz for details View all posts by GBMC
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 27th, 2012 at 13:22 and tagged with ailing business, exit a business, GBMC, management and posted in Management. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Philippe Huysveld (GBMC) : « Japan Series » : Nouvelle série d’ouvrages (7) sur l’économie, le commerce, la société, la culture, le tourisme et l’histoire du Japon.
- Les Editions du Net publish my (e)Book : “Voyage au centre du Japon des années 90″
- Japan Books – Philippe Huysveld (GBMC) – « Japan Series »
- Want to know more about the #History of the #JapaneseEconomy?
- Lost in Business in #Japan? Some trouble with your #Japanese prospects?
- Follow www.gbmc-blog.biz on WordPress.com
Japan in spring
Contact us ! email@example.com
Leave a Reply