Good news from the Japan Research World! Check the interesting article from ASAHI SHIMBUN: http://ajw.asahi.com/article/sci_tech/medical/AJ201411110040
November 17, 2014
JAPAN: Simple blood test could lead to early diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease
GBMC (Global Business & Management Consulting): Based in Paris area, we are a proactive Professional Service Provider and Consultancy specialized in the following three domains: 1) EU-Japan Business Consulting (Consultancy, Import-Export, Training & Translation). 2) General Business Consulting (Business Coaching, Technical Markets Consulting) 3) Management Consulting (Interim Management, Transition Management) Please check www.gbmc.biz for details View all posts by GBMC
This entry was posted on Monday, November 17th, 2014 at 12:39 and tagged with Alzheimer Research in Japan, GBMC, Japan Research, Koichi Tanaka, Medical Research in Japan and posted in Business, Japan. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Want to know more about the #History of the #JapaneseEconomy?
- Lost in Business in #Japan? Some trouble with your #Japanese prospects?
- Fight the #CORONAVIRUS by wearing a #MASK, like in #Japan!
- Confined? Don’t know what to do?
- Fight the #CORONAVIRUS by #Bowing the #Japanese way instead of shaking hands!
- Follow www.gbmc-blog.biz on WordPress.com
Japan in spring
Contact us ! firstname.lastname@example.org