Dear GBMC blog readers and followers,
in 2015, we would like to open our blog to guest posts/original contributions from external “EU-Japan experts”.
That is, if you have an interesting subject for an article or an article about an EU-Japan Business related topic, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Would you know someone that might be interested in writing for us, please feel free to SHARE this post with them or through SOCIAL MEDIA!
Here are however our selection guidelines:
1) original work, no copy of someone else’s article.
2) preferably unpublished yet
3) as we are interested in blogging partnerships and in writing for other blogs too, we would give priority to guest blog exchanges (if you run a blog, we write for you an article and you write an article for us).
4) about a topic related to business in the EU or in Japan or even better, to both. Cross-cultural management topics can be accepted but we will be more selective.
5) our decision to accept or not a post request is final and, in some case, no justification will be given. We might ask for amendments to an article draft proposal.
So, we are looking forward to receiving your proposals at email@example.com!
The GBMC team