“The Ultimate Survival Guide for Business in Japan”
(by Philippe Huysveld)
This book is targeted at business executives of companies:
- approaching the Japanese Market,
- reviewing their options in terms of Japan Entry Strategy,
- already exporting to Japan (Indirect Sales) or,
- already established and doing business in Japan (Direct Sales).
In this book, we show:
- That the Japanese Market is a great market to approach and that, provided the right methodology and marketing mix, there are great opportunities to seize in the long-term for foreign (EU) companies.
- That it is necessary to get familiar with cross-cultural differences and to understand better your Japanese clients, their country, their culture and their business system.
- How to market your products or services in Japan (B2C and B2B Marketing Guidelines).
- Which Entry Strategies are available to foreign companies to choose from and guidelines for selection.
The eBook is available now for sale on the following e-commerce sites:
1) on LULU.COM using the following link:
2) on YOUSCRIBE.COM using the following link:
3) on AMAZON / Kindle (worldwide) using the following link
4) on KOBO Books using the following link:
5) on RAKUTEN Books using the following link:
6) on IBOOK/ITUNES (Apple) using the following link:
7) on BARNES & NOBLE (NOOK Books) using the following link:
Also from the same author:
The second edition of the eBook about the History of the Japanese Economy
“Lecture Economique de l’Histoire du Japon”
(in French, by Philippe Huysveld)
is available for sale on the same sites:
3) AMAZON / Kindle (worldwide):
5) on RAKUTEN Books using the following link: http://books.rakuten.co.jp/rk/22794ce2ce563e26881e5256144647c4/